How do I update Task Assignments or dollar amounts that already have Tasks generated?
Rules auto-generate and schedule Tasks as soon as bookings are imported. When editing a Task Rule Assignment the Tasks already assigned and moved by the administrator during scheduling, must be considered. To prevent scheduling work from being lost editing a Task Rule Assignments is a two-step process; First, update the Staff Assigned or Piece Pay amount. Second, direct the system of the desired start date (now or future) to regenerated Tasks (and delete former assignments).
Access Edit Assignments
- Setup → Task Rules
- Select the Task Rule to adjust and Click Edit Assignments (people icon)
Update and Save New Assignments
- Adjust the assignments (Labor, Materials,# on Team, Staff, Piece Pay) desired.
- Check the Update Tasks box for each property adjusted.
- Scroll to the bottom of Edit Assignments screen. Check the Yellow Update Current Tasks AND the Update Current Tasks with Min/Max Times & Labor and Materials Amounts (if Min/Max times have also been adjusted).
- If you have only updated the Dollar Amounts and or Min-Max Times; select the appropriate White Boxes on the left.
- Click Save
Check your work
- Goto Scheduling Calendar → Temporary Quick Filters
- Open the Properties and Task Rule Quick Filter to quickly view the generated tasks.
- Review Staff Assignments on the Scheduling Calendar.
- Review the Piece Pay amounts on the Task Detail Pop-Up Window (click on the task in the scheduling Calendar).