Task Form (Checklist)
This article covers the following topics:
Task Forms are visible on staff dashboards. They are interactive guidelines to ensure tasks are completed consistently and completely. Task Forms are attached to Task Rules. So that when a Task Rule auto-generates a Task (such as Check-out Clean) the associated Task Forms will automatically be available to Staff for reference.
Access Task Forms
- Go to the White Navigation Bar → Setup menu.
- In the Setup menu → Task Forms
Add or Edit Task Forms
- Click + Add Task Forms
- or Click on the Edit (pencil) button in the Manage Column of the Task Forms Table.
- Enter or edit the Name of the Task Forms. Examples are Gift Basket Contents, Checkout Clean, Arrange Porch Furniture etc.
- Assign the Task Forms to Task Rules so that when a task is auto-generated a staff member will be delegated the task and the relevant task form will show up on their dashboard.
Elements are the components of the Task Form. They can be single items, a list of items, images or upload image fields and more. Each Task Form can have multiple elements. For example, a Check-Out Clean Task Form might include a checklist for kitchen clean-up, bathrooms, and bedrooms, and photos upload fields.
Add/Edit Administrative Information
- Navigate to the Task Form Page (Setup menu → Task Form).
- Choose the Task Form to manage. Click on Manage Elements (list icon).
- Add an Element Name that is a descriptive title for administrative use and reporting. Example: Kitchen Items Grid.
- Choose Element Type.
Add/Edit Dashboard Related Information
- Add an Element Title that will appear at the top of this section on the Staff Dashboard.
- Add a short Description to guide your staff.
- Upload an Image
- Check if the Element should Show on the Owner Report.
- Select the Tasks Forms to contain this Element
- Click Save
View and Manage All Elements
- From the Task Form main page. Click on View All Elements button in the upper right corner of the page.
- Find the Elements to Manage using the filter options in the header.
- Edit, Copy to New or Delete Element using the icons in the Manage Column.
Task Form Variations
- From the Task Form main page, Choose the Task Form to manage in the Task Form Table. Click on Add Variation (list icon).
- Scroll Down to new Variant.
- Edit the Variant Name.
- Assign Properties to the new variant
- Manage (Edit or Add) the Elements
Task Form Preview
Preview the Task Forms using the Open Screen Icon under the Task Form Name column.