There are 5 ways to Add Bookings to VRScheduler. The best way is through API or iCal , so that they are automatically imported as they happen.
- Enter Bookings Manually. In Bookings from the Actions button, choose Add Booking or Add Bulk Booking
- Enter iCal Links for each property in Setup → Properties, choose the Edit (pencil icon) link and scroll down to the Bookings section.
See these articles for obtaining
AirBnBand HomeAway, or contact your booking software to get directions:
- Adjust the API Settings in Setup → System Settings
- Upload bookings from a Flat File. See these additional articles for this option:
- Upload Bookings from a Flat File
- Upload Bookings from Evolve export
- Upload Bookings from Escapia export
- Upload Bookings From Vacasa
- Link to another VR Customer for Bookings. If you are working with another VRScheduler customer, they will enter you as a vendor in their account, and provide you with the Id and codes for each property to enter into this section. Their bookings will automatically import. See Linking Accounts with a Property Manager or Vendor.