Staff and Owner Notifications
Flexible and customizable notifications alert administrators when a specific action happens. Notifications are only sent to Staff and Owners for their assigned or owned properties.
Access Staff and Owner Notifications
- In the Setup → Staff and Owner Notifications.
- Click Edit All in the upper right corner of the page.
Select Notification Qualities (None, Email, Text or Both)
- Use the drop-down menus to choose the timing (scheduled check-out time, prior to task due time and/or overdue) and the route (None, Emal, Text or Both) notifications will be sent.
- Click Save
- Use the drop-down menus to choose the route (None, Emal, Text or Both) task completion notifications will be sent.
- Check to include a standard note with the notification.
- Enter standard Note such as your house is clean.
Review Properties Assigned to Staff Notifications
- Review the properties assigned to Staff on the Notification page.
EditProperty assignments in Setup → Staff.
- Edit the desired staff record.
- Scroll down to the end of the Staff Edit page → check the Properties to Include.
- Check-Out Notification is triggered only if the property is integrated with Smart Home software and the guests check-out.
- Not Yet Done Notification is triggered when Staff has not marked the task complete within the time frame chosen.
- Overdue Notification is triggered when Staff as not marked the task complete and the time window for the task has expired.
- Decline Notification is triggered when Staff accepts a task.
- Task Complete Notification is triggered when Staff completes a task.
- Check the Checkbox to Include a Note to the Owner or staff such as "Your property is clean."
Assign Staff Limited Administrator Status and Properties
- Go to Setup → Staff.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Scroll to Administrative Access Area → Check Allow Administrative Access