Owner Tutorial- How to Add and Edit Bookings
The Owner Dashboards is designed to be responsive and very easy to use. The Dashboard is the VRScheduler Owner Homepage and shows the number of properties, the number of bookings and a reminder to owners to enter owner stays for iCal linked properties.
Access Owner Dashboards
- Owners can initially access their dashboards by clicking on the link included in any/all notifications. This link is unique to the Owner and no login is required, so they should not share the link. Save the link as a favorite and access the dashboard from your computer.
- Owners can also install the Owner VRScheduler Dashboard Icon on a mobile device see Dashboard Installation User Guide for Staff, Owners, and Vendors.
Manage your Bookings
- From the Owner Dashboard, Click on Manage Bookings or on the Bookings Link in the Menu Bar.
- To open the Menu Bar on a mobile device click on the Menu Icon.
4. Click on Bookings Link or Manage Bookings button to open Bookings Page.
5. Click Add a Booking or Edit a booking.
6. Enter updated information as prompted by the field titles.
7. Click Save.