Procedure to Add a Property in VRScheduler
Below is a master list of all the steps you may need to take to set up a new property. Most companies do not use every feature and will skip steps, so feel free to take this list and modify it for your company's needs.
1. Add the Property: In Setup --> Properties either enter the property manually using Actions --> Add Property, or use the Actions --> Request Pull from [Your PMS]
Adding New Properties
2. Edit Property Information: Once the property is in VRScheduler Edit it and carefully fill out all the fields.
Setting up Properties
3. Sort the Property for route optimization: In Setup --> Properties, Filter the properties by region to sort, then sort the new property within the list.
4. Add Additional information: Add Images, House Item Information and Utility Information as needed.
5. Setup Owner: Adjust new Owner as needed in Setup --> Owners
Setting up Owners
View the Owner's Dashboard from the db link to be sure they have correct access.
6. Send Owner Instructions: If the Owner is entering their own iCal links or bookings, send them the appropriate email from the Manage page in the white utility navigation.
7. Adjust Task Forms: If you have Property specific elements set up in Setup --> Task Forms
8. Add Manual Bookings: In most cases, bookings are imported, but if you need to add them in manually, go to Bookings, Actions button, Add Booking
9. Adjust Task Rules: Specify Labor and Materials amounts if needed in Setup --> Task Rules.
10. Add New Task Rules: In Setup --> Task Rules
If you do add a rule, update that rule's notifications in Setup --> Staff and Owner Notifications
11. IMPORTANT: Review the Master Calendar for your new property to be sure all Bookings are showing and all Tasks are properly scheduling. This is a very important step.
12. IMPORTANT: Review the Scheduling Calendar to be sure tasks for this property have correct time-estimates and are auto-scheduling properly.