Pushing Workorders Into Streamline
Pending work orders can be created in Streamline from either an Issue or a Completed Task. This saves time for billing owners or if you are using the Streamline work order system.
Step 1: Retrieve a Streamline User ID.
Log into your Streamline account, navigate to the Users screen, then select the user to attached to all submitted work orders.
On the User Details screen, copy down the User ID.
Step 2: Enter Streamline details into VRS
Navigate to Setup --> System Settings.
Click the Edit button in the upper right.
Scroll down to the Streamline Work Order Integration section.
Check the desired options for Allowing issues and/or tasks to be sent into Streamline
Enter the Employee ID from Step 1 above.
How to Push Work Orders Into Streamline and View Results
1. Navigate to Issues
2. Select an Issue to push into Streamline and click the Manage button
3. Click the Send Work Order to Streamline option
4. Once clicked, view the status of the work order push underneath the Manage button by clicking view work order. Link directly to the Streamline workorder by clicking on the
1. For any completed task, open the Task Popup window from any screen (such as Reports --> Task History)
2. Click the Send Work Order to Streamline link
3. Once clicked, view the status of the work order push in the Task Details section.
4. Additionally, view the status of the work order push in Reports --> Task History. Click
View Work Orders in Streamline
1. Log into your Streamline account and navigate to work order
2. Filter by Pending
3. Edit each created work order to adjust the details as needed.