Master Calendar User Guide
The Master Calendar is your 10,000-ft. view over what is going on with your properties. Reviewing the Master Calendar is part of your Recommended Daily Procedures.
Master Calendar Format
- The properties are listed down the left and organized by region. The regions are color-coded.
- The calendar dates are listed across the top.
- The bookings for each property will be imported into VRScheduler, and are displayed on the calendar as colored bars representing the properties' region.
- Underneath the bookings are the Tasks for that property scheduled for the property. The Tasks are auto-scheduled based on your Task Rules. Task Rules can be based on Check-in, Check-Out, Mid-stay, mid vacancy and on a set schedule. You can also enter rules for upsell items like Gift Baskets or Pool Heat. Everything you see on this calendar has been auto-generated, with absolutely no data entry.
Master Calendar Features
From the Master Calendar issues are visible and manageable.
- Maintenance, damage, and lost and found flags are accessed by clicking onto the hotlink on those issues.
- Current occupant status, as well as the most recent tasks completed, can be easily reviewed.
- Bookings and tasks are clickable for ease of editing.
Filters control what is temporarily displayed on the calendar, with an additional option to view Blocks & Inactive Bookings
The Help Key is located in the upper left-hand corner of the filter box.
Click the Help Key and the key to colors and icons will appear.
The Office View feature is located in the Help Key. This is a link to a non-editable scheduling calendar. You can use this link to set up a tablet screen in your laundry room or anywhere else your staff needs to view the task calendar in this way.