Vendor Dashboard User Guide
The Owner Dashboards is designed to be responsive and very easy to use (for the non-technical users!). The Dashboard is the VRScheduler VendorHomepage and shows the number of properties, the number of bookings and a reminder to owners to enter owner stays for iCal linked properties.
Access Vendor Dashboards
- Vendors can initially access their dashboards by clicking on the link included in VRScheduler notifications. This link is unique to them and no login is required, so they should not share the link.
- Vendors can also install the Vendor VRScheduler Dashboard Icon on a mobile device see Dashboard Installation User Guide for Staff, Owners, and Vendors.
Vendor Dashboard Features
- Click Dashboard to view a list of the current and upcoming bookings for the properties you service. If allowed, it also contains an area where they can notify you when they completed a task at a property assigned to them. These completed tasks then appear on both your master calendar and in your reports. The options in this task completion form can be toggled on and off through: Vendor setup settings.
- Click Calendar View for a Calendar view of all bookings of the properties assigned.
- Click Reports to view a list of past Tasks.
- Click Settings to change the email and text notification. Please let your property manager know if you make a change as they will not be aware of your updates and will assume you are still receiving their notifications. Please contact the Property Manager to update your email and/or phone number.
The image below shows the vendor dashboards in tablet view so that we can more easily point out the navigation options.