Connecting to VRScheduler
Adding Properties and Connecting Bookings to VRScheduler
Multiple Connections can be made per account and can be made via API or iCal link. Check to see if the Property Management Software you are using is listed on this page https://www.vrscheduler.com/integrations
- If the new company is listed under API Connections click the company's logo, then click the Give VRScheduler a Try button to read instructions on possible pre-steps.
- In your VRScheduler account, navigate to Setup --> System Settings, Scroll to the bottom and click Add API Connection
Once the connection has been made; from the white navigation bar, go to Setup --> Properties, use the Actions button to Request Pull From (your PMS) This will import Properties into VRScheduler. Learn more about adding properties Adding Properties through API or Manually
- If the company is listed under iCal Connections, email firstname.lastname@example.org to request the ability to add iCal's to your properties.
- Properties that are connected via iCal links will need to be added manually. Learn more about adding properties in VRScheduler Adding Properties
- If you require API feeds for your processes, please ask us if we can make the integration.
- Learn more about iCal link connections and what information is imported iCal Feed
If the new company is not listed, you can check to see if they have iCal feeds, and use the iCal setup option, or contact us at email@example.com to see if integration can be developed.