Pushing Work Orders into OwnerRez as Expenses
Pending work orders can be created as Expenses in OwnerRez from Issues and Completed Tasks.
In VRScheduler, Allow Work Order Functionality
1. Navigate to Setup --> System Settings.
2. Click the Edit button in the upper right.
3. Scroll down to the OwnerRez Work Order Integration section.
4. Check the desired options for Allowing issues and/or tasks to be sent into OwnerRez
Usage: How to Push Work Orders Into OwnerRez and View Results
1. Navigate to Issues
2. Select an Issue to push into OwnerRez and click the Manage button
3. Click the Send Work Order to OwnerRez option
4. Once clicked, view the status of the work order underneath the Manage button by clicking view work order.
1. For any completed task, open the Task Popup window from any screen (such as Reports --> Task History)
2. Click the Send Work Order to OwnerRez link
3. Once clicked, view the status of the work order push in the Task Details section.
4. Additionally, view the status of the work order push in Reports --> Task History.